Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Let's start the campaign for equiping my Game Development Team (myself)

Well, here's the thing: I decided to start developing casual flash games independently. For such a venture, I need to get some software to start producing really quality games. I always liked Open Source solutions and, in fact, I used Flashdevelop for my first two games (Tiki Taka and Mathix - Successions).
So... for starting seriously I will need a SWF Encryptor and Flash CS4.
In terms of money, I am talking about:

- Adobe Flash CS4 Professional: US$699
- Amayeta SWF Encrypt(tm): US$145

What's giving me a total of US$844

So, the goal for my next casual game is to cover the costs of this two pieces of software.
After that, I will be able to create and distribute even better games! So, imagine how far I can go! And the way of doing that would be through:

- Sponsorships (Probably a primary license and some secondary licenses.
- Some Mochiads Ad Impressions.
- Creating a page for the game and putting some Google Ads there.
- Put some Kongregate's Statistics to create some badges

Please stay tuned to watch how the story continues =P.

No comments:

Post a Comment